The interest rate pricing standard for DBS index type autoloans made more transparent with interest rates adjusted regularly based on market trends
|Loan amount:||New car: TWD 100K~5 million (max of 7 million)|
|Used auto: TWD 100K~3 million (max of 5 million)|
|Rate determination:||Nominal rate = Fixed deposit rate index II + Fixed spread|
|Nominal rate: Changes in line with fixed deposit rate index|
|Fixed deposit rate index II: Adjusted every 3 months|
|Fixed spread: Fixed spread varies by product|
Loan amount: (New auto) TWD 400K
Loan duration: 5 years
Loan interest rate:
Months 1-12 I* + 2.54% floating rate (currently 3.61%)
Months 13-24 I* + 1.94% floating rate (currently 3.01%)
Months 25+ I* + 0.94% floating rate (currently 2.01%)
I* = DBS fixed deposit rate index II (quarterly adjusted)
Total relevant fees: TWD2,600/transaction
Total fee APR: 3.14%
(1) The annual percentage cited in this advertisement is in line with the reference calculation used by regulatory authorities. Actual loan conditions would depend on product provided by the bank. Also, the actual APR for each client would also differ depending on the individual loan product and credit conditions.
(2) Total fee APR is not the equivalent of loan interest rate.
(3) Total fee APR calculation base date is November 21, 2016.
(4) This bank reserves the right to approve client’s application and modify relevant clauses in this product. This bank has the right to review applicant credit conditions and market conditions, in order to determine individual interest rate, loan amount, and loan duration.
(5) The information above is a partial extract from this bank's auto loan conditions, for details please contact our service professionals.
For detailed inquiry, please contact our service centre hotline 0809-002889 or 02-66129888